Undoubtedly, one of the most awaited moments after all the accumulated nerves after the long study days and the Selectivity exams, is that of the university pre-registration.
In Catalonia, the deadlines for the extraordinary call are extended to September 20 and 21, and you can only access the careers in which there are remaining vacancies from the June call.
Here are the dates of interest:
- The first list is published on September 27. Enrollment-reservation takes place on September 28 (September 30, University of Lleida)
- The first reassignment of places takes place on October 4. Enrollment-reservation takes place on October 5.
How places are allocated
First assignment: The assigned student must enroll in the study center. If you do not enroll, you will lose your place.
The student not assigned in any of the requested preferences must wait for the publication of the first reassignment.
First reassignment: The student who has improved his assignment must enroll in the dates established by the study center.
Keys to keep in mind when pre-registering
- You have to fill out a single form per autonomous community.
- The order in which you write the chosen degrees is very important so as not to be disappointed, always placing the degrees you want to do in the first places, from highest to lowest in order of preference.
- The pre-registration forms for each community are not valid for private universities.
Remember that, if you need help with pre-registration or university registration, from Academia Guiu we offer all our students a service of academic guidance and study techniques. Our counselors are in charge of explaining in detail all the procedures and procedures necessary to access the career in which each student is interested.