This year Selectivity comes later and with a battery of measures to cope with the spread of Covid-19.
Gel, facemask and safety distance. These will be the keys to selectivity 2020, which will be held in Catalonia from July 6 to 10 (depending on whether you select EBAU or UNED), following a package of measures decreed by the central government and approved by the Civil Protection of Catalonia.
The Generalitat already announced weeks ago that the exams should be carried out in secondary schools, in addition to the centers already enabled, to maintain safety distances with an occupation of a fifth of the classrooms. Moreover, three time slots have been established for conducting the exams in order to avoid crowds in the corridors and other common areas during breaks.
What should you keep in mind for those days?
Before the exams.
- Find out where the center assigned to you to examine you is and how long it takes to get there: the authorities recommend showing up in advance to avoid crowds.
- What do you need to bring? It is important that you make a list with everything you need:
- Your identity document and the registration receipt for the EBAU/UNED exam.
- Material needed to take the exams: pen, calculator, etc.
- Food and water. Vending machines and center supplies will be offline.
During exams and at the center.
- It will be compulsory to use the hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and exit of the classrooms or when exchanging any paper or object with another person.
- The facemask will also be mandatory during the execution of all the exams, as well as in the facilities where they are carried out.
- The distance between students will be 2 meters.
- The students will have to occupy for all the tests the place assigned to them on the first day, and deposit their personal objects in the interpersonal security space located behind, and if not possible, in front.
- You will not be able to leave the classroom until an hour has passed since the start of the test and with the prior authorization of the teacher in charge of the classroom. The corridors may only be occupied at the time of access in the classrooms.
Finally, if you have any symptoms compatible with Covid, you should NOT go to the exam. You must notify the counselor of your educational center as soon as possible in order to request a postponement of the tests without losing the rights inherent to the ordinary call.
From Academia Guiu we recommend to all our students to review in advance the hygienic-sanitary and organizational measures for this Selectivity edition marked by COVID-19.
You can find all the necessary information here.